It's a long time since the last update....

Wow, it has been along time since my last upload.
yes, i will write some silly story about what had happened around this month....

Yep, i went to brastagi with my friends (actually with my bf 's friends) for 3 days n 2 nights.
unfortunately, i got cough n flu together (now still have. uhuk....uhukkk........)
OK, don't think over it first.
Actually, i don't really know my bf's friends. I think later i will be alone and only hoping my bf will be the only friend of me. But.........
wow, they all are so friendly both the boys and the girls. the girls always asking me to join them and of course with a lot of photo section...^^
It's correct if the proverb says"don't judge people by appearance only." Cool....

The think that i always hate and regret is why i'm keep saying that i can't before i give a try?
as an instance(it was happened in the story that i wrote before at the first paragraph). i said that "They will not want to make friends with me because i'm too quiet and bla... bla... bla...."
well, i don't want to become that kind of person anymore who always keep to say i can't. I want a change. i want to be a great person someday. Let me have a try no matter how long it will take n how much it will cost but i must become a smarter and a wiser person.(fight.....)
ha...ha...ha....

xory for the irritating weird story....
Bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...